Gilbert.....my youngest nephew.






I love to interact with him, sometime he speak like a grown up men, even he just
7 years old. He ever told me to colouring my hair with copper colour, coz he thought it will make me more beautiful.



Last month he has been starting his 1st school in primary school. He is very happy to have a new
adventure, new friends, etc in his life.
He'd rather stay at home to accompany his mom while his brothers going out for play around.




Gilbert loves cats very much, sometime he act like a parent for them. In raining season , he will
more take care these cats. He cover them by it's blanket to keep them warm.
His father ever thrown out these cats just to avoid any desease, and he get angry.
He looked around and find it and argue his father for not repeated.
Also he named these cats, Puss-puss, pussy, etc.
And seems these cats enjoy it.

0 comments: