During my visit in Hanoi on Nov' 05, I got a lots new experience.
The situation is really different, start in airport found a long jam queue.

Then on the road, found a strange traffic even compare to my country Indonesia.
I saw very often most of the motorcycle's rider didn't wear a helm and one thing made me very surprised,
one motorcycle got 3 passenger!! even in the highway. And seems there were no policeman stand by there.
They across the road at their pleasure without alert others, sometime like a "X" traffic. Everytime I across the road (of course in zebra cross), I found my self was trembling.
But eventhough, I never hear they argue to each other. Maybe coz this situation happening in everyday,
of course they didn't want to waste their energy. And I proud on this (I imagine it happening in my country).

In the morning & afternoon, most of men enjoyed their breakfast and coffee time in coffee shop
which found along the road. These coffee shop is a little bit unique, chairs and tables has a short type.

But top of these thing, they are very friendly, honest and care. At least these image I got from people,
friends around me.

And for the food are very delicious except for the mint flavoring.
In the end of our visit, we went to silk village for hunting of souvenier. This silk village also available
for the factory outlet. According to them these souvenir are made 100% silk.
And these price are very cheap and quality are good.

See you Hanoi -Vietnam again. I miss u !
I miss my friends there so much : Hoa, Tam, Vui, Hoai, Tuyet, Nguyen, Hien, Vong and
all u there.

I wish one day we can meet again.

0 comments: