It didn't planned to change my hair style. At the afternoon I just wanna to have a haircut only,
but I didn't know suddenly I changed my mind, I ask the hair stylist for a curly hair style. After have a few minutes
for bargain (actually I didn't keep enough money in my wallet, then she helped me by asked her daughter to drive me to drawn from ATM nearby....hehehhh...) then the hair stylist start to twist...twist my straight hair into roll's hair.
Oh...it was hurt my head, she twisted my hair too hard (I never imagine it before). After a half hour, she finished twisting and then another a half hour after, for taking off these roll's hair.
Wow.....the new hair style coming....I realized that I didn't feel comfortable with that.
GOD, pls forgive me.


Most of my friends, my nephews, my younger brothers/sisters's sunday school said this curly hair style
made me ugly. Oh no...no...
I wanna to have a haircut soonly, to cut off the curly path. But it still too short....have to wait another few months.
But eventhough, I have to survive...hehehh. Take a risk, so I'm trying to enjoy it.
Actually it didn't made me ugly at all, there are still my friends said " cantik koq..." (thank my friends).
My curly hair..........oh..........my curly hair.................!

1 comments:

tini said...

I want say something...
emmm

maw buat english language.. hehhee ga bisa, maaf ye, wah met ngeluncurin blog na aja key.. hehehe